QBI Newsletter September 2022
Sat, Sep 24, 2022 4:24 PM
Welcome to a new newsletter for the Quantitative BioImaging Society!
After a difficult time due to covid we are resuming our activities with plans for further events planned for next year.
- Forthcoming events: The following event is currently planned for 2023:
- Spatial Analysis for Biological Imaging
This is a two-day workshop that will be held from Wednesday, March 29, 2023 to Thursday, March 30, 2023 at the Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London. The workshop is hosted and supported by the Quantitative Sciences Research Institute, Imperial College London, in partnership with the QBI Society. The organizers are Ed Cohen (Dept. Mathematics, Imperial), Daniel Davis (Dept. Life Sciences, Imperial), and Raimund Ober (QBI Society).
- Solicitation for ideas for events: We are looking forward to receiving ideas for events for QBI to (co-)host. We welcome suggestions for workshops as well as for future annual conferences. Importantly, we would also like to encourage ideas for novel events. Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Online video archive: On our society website we have videos of most of the presentations at the latest QBI conference. Many of the videos also provide surveys or tutorials of important topics for microscopy. Please visit https://www.quantitativebioimaging.com/video-library to view these videos.
- Jobs listings page: We would like to remind you of our jobs page. Here openings can be advertised. They will also be announced on the QBI twitter account.
Looking forward to hearing from you.